Construction Official – William I. Schultz
Assistant Construction Official - Gary R. Swirczynski
T.A.C.O. - Lillian Serino
Phone – 732-244-0660
All appointments for Inspections must be made between the hours of 8:30 and 4:00pm by through the Permit Clerks.
Inspectors are available between 8:00 am and 8:30 am to answer technical questions.
Also serving Seaside Park, Lakehurst and Pine Beach.
Permit Application Forms
Below are the Permit Application forms please submit them in triplicate.
- Permit ApplicationThis Replaces the State forms for the Construction Permit Application Jacket, UCC Building Subcode, UCC Electrical Subcode, UCC Plumbing Subcode, UCC Fire Subcode applications.
- UCC Application for a Certificate F270 of Occupancy
- Framing Checklist
- UCC Chimney Certification F370
- NJ State page with more Construction Code Forms
Ocean County Health Department does all septic and well inspections 732-341-9700
- Floodplain Development Permit Application Form
- AN ORDINANCE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF BERKELEY, COUNTY OF OCEAN, STATE OF NEW JERSEY AMENDING THE TOWNSHIP CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF BERKELEY, SO AS TO AMEND CHAPTER XXIX, ENTITLED "FLOOD DAMAGE PREVENTION" (Adopting the FEMA Advisory Flood Maps)
The Fee schedule for all Building Sub-Code fees can be found in Chapter 11-1.3 of the Municipal Code Building & Housing:
Click here for the revised Fee Schedule
- Effective April 19, 2013 - AN ORDINANCE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF BERKELEY, COUNTY OF OCEAN, STATE OF NEW JERSEY AMENDING THE TOWNSHIP CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF BERKELEY, SO AS TO AMEND SECTION 11-1.3, ENTITLED "FEES" (Construction Department)