Course Info - 732-269-4460
Winter Rates go into effect on November 15th
Beginning October 1st we will open at 8:00 am, call for current closing time. Twilight Rates begin at 2:00 pm. Starting times (per foursome, pr tee-time, in person no more than one week in advance $3.00).
Driving Range and the Cedar Creek Bar & Grill are open to public year round. Check back for Specials!!
Dawn's Gift Tournament - Monday October 8th at 9:00 am
Berkeley Fall Classic - Thursday October 11th at 9:00 am.
Call 732-269-4460 for more information
For a Printable version of the Course information and fees.
Nestled in the Pine trees on the north side of the Cedar Creek, Berkeley Township has a scenic municipally run golf course, which is located in Veteran's Park. This 6065 yard course, from the middle tees, features narrow fairways carved out of the Pinelands on the front nine.
The back nine features three lakes with a hilly terrain. The 18th tee is located on one of the highest points in Ocean County looking south over two lakes towards Lacey Township. The 11th hole is a very challenging 220 yard par 3. To make this additionally difficult, it is located on an elevated green protected by bunkers. Residents and non-residents alike are invited to play at Cedar Creek.
- Yardage Par: 6325 yards par 72 (Blue Tee)
- Women's Yardage: 5154 yards par 72
TEE TIMES: Saturday-Sunday-Holidays and extended Holiday Weekends at the discretion of the Golf Course Supervisor.
Course Rating: 68.9 Middle tees
Slope Rating: 117 Middle tees
Features: Open year round, practice area, limited Pro Shop, club rentals.
Map & Directions
Click the map above for directions to the Cedar Creek Golf Course.
Rates are as follows (effective April 3, 2001): **Residents Must Obtain a "Registered Resident Card" to qualify for the Resident Rate(There is a fee for the card please call the golf course for more information)
|Seniors (Weekdays only)
|Student (Weekdays only)
|Student (non-res) with ID Card Weekdays after 1pm excluding Holidays
||$ 11.00 per Round*
|Additonal Family Member
9 Hole Cart (per person)
- Resident $11.00
- Non Resident $13.00
18 Hole Cart (per person)
- Resident $14.00
- Non Resident $17.00
Hand Carts, Club Rentals. Starting Times
- Resident $4.00
- Non Resident $4.00
Starting times(per foursome, pr tee-time, in person no more than one week in advance)
The annual permits shall be effective for twelve (12) months from the date of issuance. All registrations and daily permits are for the calendar year, January 1st through December 31st.
Resident Player - $25.00
Senior nonresident Player - $25.00
Resident Renewal - $15.00
Senior nonresident Renewal - $15.00
Non resident Student Player(under 18 years) - $18.00
Lost Card -Resident or Senior nonresident - $15.00
Resident rates apply only to registered residents. To register for resident ID cards, the following rules apply:
- You must show two forms of ID:
- The first proof of residency must be a current NJ Drivers License or a Berkeley Township Tax Bill.
- The second form should be any of the following,,,A current utility bill, auto registration, credit car statement or sewer bill.
- All forms MUST be in the name of the person applying for the ID card. (A voters registration card or lease are NOT acceptable.
- Senior and Student Non-Residents MUST also purchase a Township ID card. These will be issued after submitting a current NJ drivers license or othe such proof determined suitable by the golf course superintendent.
- Berkeley Township Volunteers will receive a $ 50% discount on the regular rates Identification required.
Nonprofit Berkeley Township Organization
$27.00 per person (greens fee & Cart)
Nonprofit non-Berkeley Township Organization
$33.00 per person (greens fee & Cart)