(732) 244-7400 ext. 1254
All Land Use Ordinances can be found online at:
Adopted Zoning Map
Zoning Permits and Procedures
Application shall first be made to the Zoning Officer for issuance of a zoning permit by any person wishing to undertake any of the following:
- Subdivision of land.
- Construct a new building or structure.
- Add to or structurally alter any existing building.
- Change the use on any land or within any building or structure.
- Any expansion of the total number of employees, number of employees in any shift or the number of vehicles to be stored or parked on the site exceeding fifteen (15%) percent of the amount existing at the time of passage of this chapter or as set forth at the time of a previous site plan approval.
- Construct, add to or alter any parking area, signs, lighting, drainage facility or any other site improvement above and/or below ground level.
- Alter the existing condition of any parcel of land.
Click here for the Application for a Zoning Permit and instructions.